Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Aps Camera Repair This Is Not A Service Manual CANON EOS IX APS SLR Camera?

CANON EOS IX APS SLR camera? - aps camera repair this is not a service manual

I used a Canon EOS IX SLR with lens 24 to 85 mm, the APS or Advantix films instead of the classic film was in the period from the beginning of the digital SLR revolution, I bought for sentimental reasons and for ease of use, I have a Canon 430EZ Blitz .. Here's my problem now I am thinking about buying a digital SLR camera of choice is a Nikon D70 or Canon 350D or the 400D, but I have a tendency to a Canon, so now have 2 SLR a Nikon F80 with Tamron 24 to 200mm and a Nikon SB flash, -25, and the Canon EOS IX with lens 24 to 80 mm and Canon 430EZ flash, if I'm going to buy a digital SLR camera, take one of my SLR, I sell what I sell, it would be my backup SLR. O i shouldf only preserved because of their usefulness, and wouldnt be that large sum of money if he sells. If I sell I sell the entire line or just the camera, lens and flash free. If I go digital would my existing flash be fully compatible or need to be sold and so good .. Edition, a bdget

4 comments:

Sam said...

Probably their SLR lenses on the same digital SLR brand fit to get rid of if you want from a brand that you buy into the DSLR and keep the other side. You do not spend a lot of money to 35mm SLR, you should consider making a donation to a school for classroom use.

I would not vote on the digital SLR lens that you are currently on sale, but when I add the lentils into the future, at least two cameras that use lenses to buy.

If you want to make a good comparison, you have the Canon 350D to the Nikon D70 and Canon 400D game against the Nikon D80. Check this out:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare_ ...

marcos said...

If you use the Nikon, since the Nikon digital SLR lenses must be better.

OMG, I ♥ PONIES!!1 said...

I agree with Dr. Samuel. I also want my answer to your question above - even if you throw in the mix of D80 (the 400D for my money, because the viewer increases blows.)

neilmcca... said...

All lenses have to fit a new Canon 350D or Nikon Ds low, if I were you, I would like the D80, but I'm biased a little. In the long run his money is worth it. But when the man told me, until I used a lot for a film SLR to keep them open and use them for a good B & W photos. but whatever you get into the gun mount is currently 50-80 D 350, or new

Post a Comment