Saturday, November 7, 2009

Code De Little Pet Shop Online PLEASE De-code This Dream.........................…

PLEASE de-code this dream.........................… - code de little pet shop online

OK, here it is:

This super-popular jock (TC) would pick me up and we run with me on the back and 4, it was impossible for me, and we had a great time. Then she left me at my table for lunch and we all had our backpacks. BFF then zien my friend told me that I should wear my shoes because they werent allowed or something.

Then in the evening was another 1st This baby was a little was this man, to the "hard was adopted. Then I went to her and took all the biceps and triceps, and it is large (at least 4 of a Kind), then I let him out of the cage, and she treated me as a normal child. But then she started talking and said we were on top of this mountain Madena live and speak with spirits to leave.

What the hell are these dreams mean?


I never dreamed ... as long as I have never nightmares, or whether this is really advanced me out.

2 comments:

ummsulai... said...

From what I understand - the teenager?

Upgrade and fun is their religion, which are among their peers and as a place of worship, which should really respect that the removal of shoes. This TK - I think your ideal, or very interested in him.

They have an innate desire to save a baby thats abused and had high expectations. Whether you have the desire to travel a lot () physically and emotionally, to find out what happened to her. Do you know a child who will "rescue" have? Do you already have an ad or a movie about a child abused?

.x.RamRa... said...

I think you should hang a dream catcher over your sleeping bag, can help to better understand the dreams are strange Arent that a future pregnancy, a great child healthy and strong, who knows, i might signal dont.peAce

Post a Comment