Monday, February 8, 2010

Can I Get Waxed With A Yeast Infection What Is The Sign Of A Yeast Infection In A Dogs Ear?

What is the sign of a yeast infection in a dogs ear? - can i get waxed with a yeast infection

I researched on the Internet through fungal infections in the ear of my dog and agree somethings but not others. He shakes his head very much, always on his feet, ears, smell, and when I clean my ears is black, sometimes brown wax build. I clean my ears every day and still has extreme amount to build. Is this a yeast infection?

1 comments:

Homefron... said...

Shaking his head several times
Stench
Scratching excessivly
To wax or viscous drainage

If you www.ehow.com dogs yeast infection, which has a great article about a home remedy to help clean look. Not that I would not recommend making a vet, no error, but still does not hurt to read the article!

Post a Comment