Sunday, February 14, 2010

What Happened To Gayclip Blogspot What Happened To My Friends Dad When He Was Close To Getting Hit By An Explosion?

What happened to my friends dad when he was close to getting hit by an explosion? - what happened to gayclip blogspot

my friends father was in Iraq for talks with the Navy, there was an explosion in the vicinity of the hearing gunshots, not weak, and then there was a buzzing in his ear.He could hardly move and he couldnt hear anyones voice is subdued, when all over again, when everything started normally, unless he could still here the sound of ringing in the ear that lasted for about 5 minutes, could you please tell me what was going on with her because my friend is worried

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

common noise and looked very strong repsonse. The public has been traumatized, and took time for the body heals recover.the ... Amazing, is not it? :)

Post a Comment