Thursday, February 4, 2010

Le Creuset Numbers On Bottom Does Anyone Have Le Creuset Stainless Steel Pans? And If So Are They Good?

Does anyone have le creuset stainless steel pans? and if so are they good? - le creuset numbers on bottom

Further to my previous question, we went to a local store and decided that Cookware Le Creuset cast iron is too heavy, so let the cast iron Casserole Dishes (either because it has 2 handles) and steel pans steel. Has anyone this combination works well when someone dough? That's a lot of money, but it is super!

4 comments:

luxy said...

French .. good the French are good bread, good wine and cooking utensils .. Copper pans work in sugar are good ... Le Creuset and it's worth the money .. Do it if you can ..

ps I'm French I'm just cooking for centuries and i wouldnt be any other European cuisine then there is no comparison

Wedge - The Envy of all Corellia said...

I have pots and pans made of cast iron and stainless steel, if you have the same quality, I would say yes, worth it. I have a starter set of more than 25 years and has, over the years - I would not change, all other types of pots and pans.

heavymet... said...

just a pot with 2 handles. I can not buy a complete set. But years ago it was 3 full games over the years. 3x5 pans. Booths and wooden pegs. they currently appear to be wood. blue, brown and orange colors are.
happens, I live in hope, haha
havent had the steel.

blackbut... said...

I have some very good in your kitchen

Post a Comment