Friday, January 8, 2010

Blow Up Baby Pool Baby Has Been Sleeping Since Going In The Pool?

Baby has been sleeping since going in the pool? - blow up baby pool

My husband and I have our daughter for 3 months at the pool today, we have done this 3 times before today. We hear and read only very few articles, the children dive under water for a split second at that age is perfectly fine, but the first slap in the face so that his natural reaction is to hold my breath. It is not, and may your breath when he coughs adhere to the surface, not at all, that seemed to cry a little surprised, but that was all. She slept in my arms in the pool and then gave me the inflatable seat after the change and wrap in a towel and went to sleep. He is now in 1 or eaten Clock afternoon, but by 5 clock was still asleep, and I waited a while and finally wakes up 5:40 feed, wake them up is not easy and takes about 10 minutes - that is, breastfeeding for 3 minutes before going to sleep and now she is asleep again, and almost 7 .. I can not imagine that something bad has happened to his immersion for one second would be the friend of my mother who is a lifeguard for the infAnts, he said, it is entirely possible to do - but why then sleep and not eat? Perhaps the adrenaline is too much and was sold out? Ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment