Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Small Lot House Designs What Can I Do To Combat My Contentious Neighbor Who Stops At Nothing To Thwart Me From Building On To My Home?

What can I do to combat my contentious neighbor who stops at nothing to thwart me from building on to my home? - small lot house designs

I am a father of two young children who do not have much money. I saved my life, build a house for my family. Six years ago, when he was alone, I bought a small house and a field next to Philadelphia. A wonderful wife and two beloved children, later, now I want to build an annex on the package offered to my growing family, whose design in the zoning regulations.

But I have a neighbor in question (what, no one wants on the street), which was submitted to the local association of the "neighbors" and managed to convince the Council to stop everything and back to the drawing board.

Our next meeting with the neighborhood association is a few days. I know that neighbor dispute go back and order. What can I do to my efforts frustrating? I just try to make a home for my family! Is that so bad?

1 comments:

sosickia... said...

to obtain all necessary permits that must stop ... that ...... If your course for the books .. so to speak .... Your neighbor would have nothing to sqauk about ... Community, even if the community does not require building permits .. I want to go an extra effort .. show your neighbors Association try to higher and higher!

Post a Comment