Monday, January 25, 2010

My Mouth Tastes Like Metal Why Do My Strawberries Taste Like Metal?

Why do my strawberries taste like metal? - my mouth tastes like metal

Ok, so I made a cheesecake the other day and gave me a box of strawberries in the basement and I opened my cheesecake (and what better than strawberry cheesecake) II and ate it, but I noticed a strange taste, the cake and I thought I had somthing wrong, or I can not, but now come the metallic taste in the mouth and thought it was the strawberries ... has not been without an expiration date on the box, but said, 1990 ..... Yes to die like that?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It should not be eaten if he 1990 wrote.

"The strawberries look lazy?

You have to buy a new box of strawberries. You will not die, but go visit a doctor to be sure he is healthy.

Anonymous said...

Strawberrries a tin of 1990? Yes, you're dead!

Anonymous said...

Plan your funeral.

Anonymous said...

Thou shalt not die. You need a cheesecake bad, they would be careful with the ingredients.

Fresh strawberries are much better than canned and then receive if it is not exceeded.

Post a Comment