Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sample Press Release New Position What Kind Of Writing Sample Should I Submit For Online Marketing Job?

What kind of writing sample should I submit for online marketing job? - sample press release new position

I demand a position of freelance writing with an online marketing company. What kind of writing sample should I like this? I have a BA and MA in English. I have tons of academic research papers, but do you want? I also wrote press releases, notices and reports for my current work. I do not know what it would be appropriate. Please help.

2 comments:

Nosy Posey said...

Sounds like the press release will be the best choice for them.

b d said...

It is good to send in writing to a variety of samples. The idea is to show that they write, regardless of the nature of the industry and medium term. Have a good portfolio of magazine / newspaper articles, advertisements, press releases, annual report and a request for proposals, if they have one.

Post a Comment